Does 1stFrame.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share your information with anyone.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at 1stFrame.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses 1stFrame.com. A number companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at 1stFrame.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized service and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of 1stFrame.com's features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Protection of 1stFrame.com and Others:
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of 1stFrame.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
1stFrame.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with 1stFrame.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such 1stFrame.com features shipping address and customer reviews.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “which information can I access” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Are Children Allowed to Use 1stFrame.com?
1stFrame.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use 1stFrame.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Does 1stFrame.com Participate in the Safe Harbor Program?
1stFrame.com is a participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and the E.U. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor Web site. If you would like to contact 1stFrame.com directly about the Safe Harbor program, please send an e-mail to safeharbor@1stFrame.com.